Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My scrap Inventory Binder

Hello, I just wanted to share my scrap inventory binder. I'm still working on that categorizing everything that I have but I have managed to finish my digital stamps, colics, distress inks and all my punches. I've also got a section for clear stamps but I still have quite a few to do yet. Yes, it's a long, painful process. lol Anyway, on to the cover of this book. The digital stamp is my favorite Bestie from Sherri Baldy. This was drawn for me from a picture that I posted of my daughter and the funny thing is my daughter loved Tinkerbell and my scrap room is done in the Tinkerbell theme. How perfect is that...this little cutie is the perfect fit for my room. I'll also share a layout that I made using the Bestie and the photo that inspired the Digital stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment