Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day





Today was exactly how Mother's Day should be spent. Doing exactly what I wanted to do. It started out with Blueberry Pancakes made by my hubby (mmm...yummy). Oh and of course he made me dinner as well, Steak on the grill. I could definitely get used to this. Too bad it's only for one day!



So here is how I spent Mother's Day. Down in my scraproom for the entire day. I managed to get a few cards done and this cute card holder. I decided to do this one for my friend. Hopefully she'll like it. DH was trying to talk me into selling it instead. I might make some for my etsy shop but I haven't decided yet. We'll see. OK, enough rambling. It's late and I have to get up for work in the morning. Hope everyone had a wonderful day today!!!!

18 comments:

  1. You have done a terrific job of this accodian file, and i bet you found it easier to make than you initially imagined. Well done
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Did you follow a tutorial?

    Love and hugs ~
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! Great idea and decorated fabulously! Happy Mom's Day to you too--I spent the day in the craftroom too, lol!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic job you have done on your 'purse'. Where did you find the tutorial? Would love to have it.
    Great colouring and wonderful decorating :o)
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute box! You did a fantastic job on it!!!

    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I'm glad you had a good day! Sounds really fun! I love your Copic storage, too. I think you're right, Copics have taken over. . .but they have in my house now, too. We have bought 45 or so in the last 4 weeks! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love the accordian file - like the others, I would love to know which tutorial you used. Your Copic storage is pretty as well and I know what you mean about the addiction - I stopped counting at 200!!
    Hugs,
    Deb
    http://debtsaddiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty. Love the colors and the sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything about it is adorable. Sweet Tilda, the saying....the colors...the paper! Very Cute!

    Tracy
    http://tracysstampingcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful project. Everything is just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous project....stunning! I spent the day in my craft room too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome card pocket, and you've detailed it out so beautifully! Awesome project!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh soo beautiful.
    Hug Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it & would also love to hear where you found the tutorial!
    Thanks ~
    Sharron ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute project along with all of your cards just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your file is beautiful! What a lucky friend you have!
    Hugs to you,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow julie....this is beautiful!! I'm sure she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful creation :o)
    So classy and gorgeous Julie!!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete