Sunday, May 23, 2010

Make it Crafty Card

First, I just have to say that if you haven't visited her blog you should take the time to do so. She has such amazing things and is so talented. But if I had to pick one favorite it would have to be this card. This card just caught my eye. All the detail is amazing. Love the bright fun colors, all the dimension that this card and that image is just too darn cute. Definitely an amazing card.

She is also giving away some amazing candy. Can you just imagine coming home to find a package like this waiting for you. I'm drewling already. lol Just look at this Candy. Yummy.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for entering my candy and for the lovely comments about my work.
    I am now going through and putting together the list of entrants who qualify. Check back in a few days to see if you have won. Good Luck!

    Hugs, Zoe xxoo

    ReplyDelete